This post is Part 2 of a 4 blog series dedicated to the new SEO, Social Media and Reputation Management platform launched by ReachLocal.
Today’s focus will be the Search Engine Optimization aspect of ReachCast. ReachCast combines a proprietary technology platform with an expert service team to help SMBs build and optimize their Web presence for the purpose of driving online search discovery, powering reputation management, and managing social media marketing.
SEO has been a buzz word for quite some time. It's a great long term strategy that all Baltimore businesses with a website should be putting into their marketing plan. SEO at its simplest is quality content and inbound links. Some companies do it right while others try to trick Google by creating a maze of pages within a website that bounce back and forth from one another. All pages with quality rich content around a keyword or two. But what happens when Google finds out and "slaps" your site into oblivion?
So how does ReachCast manage SEO for your business?
1. We will research & write custom posts on your Cast page including video updates, tips, offers, product features, testimonials, events and more. Search engines cannot get enough of this stuff.
2. We will optimize posts for search and social discovery with keywords, links and tags. SEO done right with no gray or black hat techniques that will get you delisted.
3. We will cast posts on your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channel which will lead to searches for you in Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
4. We will also socially bookmark articles and posts on key sites to improve SEO ranking. Inbound links Part One.
5. And lastly for SEO, we will write custom articles and submit them to 100's of other sites to build inbound links to your page. Inbound Part Two.
Stay tuned for the 3rd Blog in this series where we will dive into the Social Media side of ReachCast.
SEO can be complicated but it does not have to be if you hire us. I am Alan Moore and my job is to help you grow your business through online advertising! Give me a call at (877)655-3438 to schedule a free consultation.
To see Part 1 of this 4 Blog Series visit http://alanmoore.ca.st/33699/2010/12/15/reachcast-is-web-presence-optimization.html