Analyzing your search engine optimization campaign can be a rather time-consuming process, and although reports can be helpful, this adds even more time to the process. Isn’t there an easier way to evaluate your search engine optimization campaign? There sure is. These five tools below will assist you in creating search engine optimization reports that are easy to generate and will improve your understanding of your efforts. Let’s review…
- ShufflePoint – ShufflePoint is a tool which integrates seamlessly with platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Constant Contact (to name a few). When you integrate data from your Google Analytics account, this information can be easily transferred to a report using Microsoft PowerPoint or Excel. Another great feature of ShufflePoint is its auto refresh and delivery function, which allows your reports to be automatically updated without much work on your part. This gives you extra time to focus on analyzing the data downloaded from the report instead of working on the administrative aspects.
- Analytics Canvas – The main benefit of Analytics Canvas is its unique ability to combine data from multiple Google Analytics accounts, profiles, and campaigns all underneath one dashboard. After you have created your dashboard, you can simply export the data to Excel. Daniel Bianchini, an SEO consultant for SEOptimise, explains he uses Analytics Canvas “for generating large data sets to analyze and find trends across multiple websites that you might not otherwise be able to see.”
- Workbooks CRM – Workbooks CRM is known for its exceptional capability to thoroughly track conversions from your website. With most reporting tools, you can track leads, but it’s hard to assess the quality of your leads, which is where Workbooks CRM shows its skills. The system tracks the entire online buying cycle using cookies, which can provide great insight for your ROI questions. When you can calculate ROI down to the keyword level, it really makes an impact on your online marketing budgets.
- APIs – APIs enable you or your developer to remove and manipulate information from a particular application or software and using various APIs from different sources can deliver interesting data to examine. Moreover, using APIs can support you in creating in-house tools or applications so data can be mined effortlessly. With the help of APIs, you can take the matter into your own hands (or your developer’s hands) and produce informative yet consistent reports.
- Linkdex – Linkdex is well-known for its link building reporting features, such as:
- Removing any links considered non-influential
- Checking to see if links still exist
- Displaying a timeline of links built over time
Since link building is an integral part of a search engine optimization campaign, Linkdex’s reports are vital to your search engine optimization success.
Have you used any of these tools for your search engine optimization reports? Which is your favorite tool and why?
About Alan Moore: Alan is an Internet Marketing Consultant with ReachLocal Baltimore. His mission is to help you increase your revenues and decrease unproductive advertising expenses through proven, online marketing strategies. He manages over $1.4 million in yearly marketing budgets and has workedwith local businesses, agencies and the US government. Give him a call at (877)655-3438 to schedule a free consultation.
For the complete article written by Daniel Bianchini, go to http://www.searchenginejournal.com/5-tools-for-creating-awesome-seo-reports/35033/