This post will start a 4 blog series dedicated to the new SEO, Social Media and Reputation Management platform launched by ReachLocal.
In this post, we'll discuss the highlights of this technology driven service and in posts 2, 3 and 4, I will dive into each aspect of ReachCast - Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Reputation Management - and what this means to the Baltimore/Washington DC Area Business Owners.
Consumers are searching for and engaging with local businesses on thousands of different sites across the Web, so you need to be discovered on more places than just your existing website. ReachCast is a professional service that optimizes your Web Presence, putting more quality content in more places so more customers find you online.
What We Will Do For You!
- We build your Web Presence across key search engines (e.g., Google, Bing), local directories and review sites (e.g., Google Places), social media pages (e.g., Facebook, Twitter® ), and content sites (e.g., YouTube ®, Flickr® ). We also regularly update your business information on all these sites.
- We provide a dedicated Web Presence Professional who manages and optimizes your entire Web Presence, as well as a custom Cast page that serves as your business’ hub for creating and reviewing content and conversations.
- We research, create and cast a steady stream of rich messages about your business where consumers are searching and socializing online to optimize your Web Presence. Additionally, we write custom articles and blog posts which create inbound links to your Cast page therefore improving your rank on top search engines.
- We maximize social discovery and word of mouth for your business by casting quality content like company updates, special offers, exclusive events, helpful tips, photos and videos, and more to all your social media pages to engage and grow your base of fans and followers.
- We monitor and manage your online reputation by listening across the Web for mentions, comments and conversations about your business, competitors or consumers. We join the conversation wherever consumers are talking by sharing positive comments and reviews and alerting you to negative content.
- We conduct a monthly review of your ReachCast results and discuss recommendations for content and engagement strategies. We also provide regular performance reports detailing your Cast page traffic, social fans and followers, mentions and reviews, and customer engagements like calls and emails.
See you shortly for Part 2 which will dive into the Search Engine Optimization aspect of ReachCast.